The XL16i home heat pump’s SEER rating of up to 17.00 and HSPF of 9.60 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all heat pump components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your heating system pump for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Every Trane home heat pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16i heat pump includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
XL16I HOME HEAT PUMP MODELS (R-410A REFRIGERANT)
||COOLING CAPACITY (BTUH)
There are no reviews for this product.