The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
The XV18 electric heat pump is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 18 SEER and 10 HSPF. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the system automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
ComfortLink II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, Quiet, and Economical
Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet heat pump and the best all-around system for your home.
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
Trane XV18 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.