Efficient and economical performance
The efficiency you expect from Trane, with the reliability you can count on. The XR16 offers Energy Star® qualified combinations with up to 17.00 SEER and 9.6 HSPF, providing efficient performance all year long.
Designed with materials that are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Durability to the core.
The Climatuff® compressor at the heart of every Trane XR heat pump is a marvel of reliability, known throughout the industry for providing years of trouble-free comfort.
High performance, excellent reliability and superior energy efficiency – that’s what you can expect from the XR family of heat pumps. The XR16 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Galvanized-steel louvered panels
- Baked-on powder paint
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- DuraTuff™ rust-proof basepan
Trane XR16 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.