The XC95m is rated with up to 95% AFUE.
ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XC95m includes:
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Communicating user interface
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Fully modulating gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and ultimate comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Durable adaptive silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt fuse to protect controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- AL29-4C stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Cleanable filter with spring-loaded filter rack
- Compatible with ERV, humidifier and air cleaner
Trane XC95m Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.