Aluminized Steel Heat Exchanger
Ameristar chose an aluminized steel heat exchanger design for two reasons: high thermal conductivity and durability. These qualities translate into a heat exchanger that transfers heat quickly, efficiently, and without breaking down.
Variable Speed, Consistent Comfort
The variable speed blower of the M952V060BU36AA makes it easy to stay comfortable. This fan constantly adjusts circulation based on the changing needs of your home, preventing temperature swings and improving efficiency.
Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger
To increase efficiency, the M952V gas-fired furnace includes a secondary heat exchanger that extracts heat from combustion gases before they are vented. This secondary exchanger is made from stainless steel to resist the corrosive condensate that forms as gases cool.
Galvanized steel construction and a baked enamel finish mean that the cabinet of the M952V060BU36AA is built to resist corrosion and prevent wear and tear. Foil-faced fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss and the entire cabinet is certified for less than 2% air leakage.
Ameristar’s M952V furnaces keep your home comfortable and quiet. The burners feature a low noise design and the cabinet is sound insulated.
Control Board Terminals
Adding a humidifier and electronic air cleaner into your HVAC system is a breeze with the M952V. The control board features terminals for wiring them directly to the furnace.
ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
- Modulating/Staging: Staging
- Speed Settings: Variable-Speed
- Motor Type: ECM (Direct current motor)
- Gas Valve Stages: Two
- Efficiency (%): 97 %
Ameristar Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Ameristar’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 20 Year Parts limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.