With the increased efficiency and available low circulation of this motor, you will be free to cycle air continuously without a significant increase in utility bills. Continuous fan operation supports improved filtration, helping to clear the air of dust and allergens – all the while making your home more comfortable by working to reduce temperature variations throughout the home.
The RESCUE EcoTech motor’s advanced design also features active airflow management, which allows the motor to compensate for static pressure changes to help maintain airflow. This means that as vents are closed or the filter becomes full, the motor will attempt to maintain the same airflow, helping to keep the system operating efficiently and the home comfortable.
- Quiet, Efficient Circulation Speed – The advanced motor design provides a low, 600 rpm circulation speed, so you can cycle air continuously without the noise, draft or electricity cost of a PSC motor.
- Money Saving Efficiency – Save money on your electric bill just by replacing the existing PSC blower motor in your furnace or air handler.
- Revolutions Per Minute: 1075 RPM
- Blower Motor Horse Power: 1/5 – 1/3 HP
- Number of Blower Speeds: 5
- Shaft Dimensions: 1/2 x 4.5 Inches
- Voltage: 115 / 230 Volts