Working as part of your home HVAC system, the XR16 home air conditioning unit comes with the reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve. This central air system’s design ensures that your family has superior comfort year round.
The XR16 home air conditioning system has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all central air conditioning systems are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Every Trane home air conditioning system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR16 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
Trane XR16 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.