Efficient and economical performance
The XL15i’s SEER rating of up to 16.50 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort, and increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
The XL15i features the lowest sound level of all Trane single-stage systems.*
*4TTX5049E and 4TTX506IE are two-stage air conditioning systems
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL15i includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Comfort-R™ Mode approved for better humidity control
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- WeatherGuard II™ top shields unit from debris and damage
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Advanced fan system
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
Trane XL15i Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.