ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
Connect all of your key components through ComfortLink™ II communicating technology, so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
In addition to the benefits of the precise calibration and maintenance alerts of the communicating system, materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
A clear, menu driven setup makes programming quick and easy.
- 7-day programmable and Energy Star qualified
- ComfortLink™ II compatibility
- Diagnostic alert light
- Critical error codes messages let you know if a problem arises
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touch screen
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Auto changeover
- Programmable fan
- Filter change reminders
- Humidifier pad change reminder
- Humidity sensor
- Dehumidification control
- Keypad lock
- Built-in outdoor temperature sensor
- Dual-fuel compatible
- XL900 series 7-day communicating programmable control
Trane XL900 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.