Flexible comfort control
Set your thermostat for seven-day programming you can copy, 24-hour programming or manual operation.
Will retain memory, has a real-time clock and changes for Daylight Savings Time.
Your programming function can be stored in permanent memory.
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touch screen
- Armchair programming with removable screen
- Filter clean/replacement key
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Manual or auto changeover
- Minimum compressor runtime
- 3 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit “dead band” between heating and cooling set points in the “auto” changeover mode
- Conventional or adaptive intelligent recovery
- Min and max heating and cooling ranges
- Daylight Savings Time key
- Programmable fan can be programmed in the “on”, “auto” or “circulate” mode for each period
- Vacation/leave program will hold vacation/leave temperature for up to 256 days
- Five-minute time delay for compressor protection
- Outdoor temperature display
- Three-stage heat (gas or electric), two-stage cool
- Humidity sensor
- Dual fuel compatibility
Trane XL803 Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.